Product InformationProduct code: 30-71002700 Categories: Attachments, Augers Flights & Extensions.
The PA range of augers are for use on excavators between 17T and 45T and are the most heavy-duty series that are available.
Built from high grade steel, these augers incorporate many features that will allow you to work more efficiently making your job easier. Shallow pitch flights ensure they cut with maximum efficiency and importantly keep the spoil on the flights when removed from the hole. With several wear part combinations, these augers can cater for soft grounds through to mixed rocky grounds and even permafrost. Heavy duty tubes, constant spiral cut, as well Auger Torques unique Shock Lock™ Tooth Locking System have given these augers their industry leading reputation. The standard hub for the PA range is 110mm Square, however most hub options are available, along with a range of fixed and telescopic extensions. This range of augers can be prepared to be hard facing for harsh environments upon request.
Please Note : the image is an example of what is available.
Description PA Earth Auger Flight
Hub Square size 110mm
Fits 35000max, 42000max and 50000max,Earth Drill
Recommended Excavators from 17T up to 45T
- Backfill trench compaction
- Sheet, post and pile driving
- Soil compaction
AUGERTORQUE MT600 TRENCHER EXCAVATORS 2.5 TO 4.5 T & SKIDSTEER LOADERS C/W HOSES (QRC`S NOT INCLUDED)
- Tie-rod less hammer design
- Narrow round box provides superior access to surfaces in confined spaces such as trenching work
- Vibration and sound supressed at standard
- The hammer can be fully serviced using no specialist tools
- Powerful gas fired operation using less oil at lower working pressures
- Excavator friendly