Product InformationProduct code: LC2000i5 Categories: Generators, Small Equipment.
This Loncin LC2000i has been designed for low noise applications such as camping and caravanning. It is lightweight, powerful and incredibly reliable making it the ideal portable generator.
This fantastic generator has a fuel capacity of 4.2 litres and rated output of 1.6kw (120/240V) of continuous power. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 25% making it incredibly economical as well as reliable.
Thanks to the carefully developed inverter technology, a lightweight microprocessor replaces a traditional heavy alternator and helps maintain a smooth, consistent output power with no fluctuations.
Thanks to smooth output this new generator from Loncin can power sensitive products such as laptops and televisions, which is great if you are away on a camping or caravanning holiday.
This model is also remarkably quiet at just 52 dB (A), which will provide you with peace of mind that you won’t be making any noise disturbances. It even has an eco throttle which helps to keep the noise down in low loads, as it varies the engine speed to suit the applied load.
The eco throttle and a DC output included for battery charging, makes it a very versatile unit aswell as low in vibration.
Low in carbon emissions the Loncin 2000i Inverter really is a generator for the modern age, with a powerful 79cc, 148F single-cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine. 4-stroke engines are economical, environmentally friendly and neighbourhood friendly!
The LC2000i features a carrying handle which makes it ultra easy to transport, and with dimensions of just 49.9cm in length, by 28.5cm width with a height of 45.5cm, it will store comfortably in most caravans, camper vans or even the boot of the car.
This suitcase style generator is the ideal choice if you want cheap, consistent electricity for leisure use or as a back up at home!
Loncin’s aim is to lower carbon emissions but still use the latest high-end technology to develop a range of economical and reliable prodcts.
Please Note: It is vital to check the wattage requirements of the equipment you intend to power so that you purchase the correct generator.
Loncin was established in 1993 as a motorcycle manufacturer and in 2005 became a collaborative partner of BMW. The company, whose portfolio now includes engines, generators and motorcycles, has developed a reputation for high quality, reliable and durable products.
|Power Details||Loncin 4-stroke 79cc|
|Rated Watts (W)||1600|
|Max Watts (W)||2000|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|DC Rated Output||8.3|
|Sockets||1 x 230V 13 amp|
|Output Technology||Digital Inverter|
|Fuel tank Capacity||4.2 Litres|
|Running Time||7 Hrs|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||499 x 285 x 455 mm|
|Noise Value – Sound Power Level dB(A)||52|
- Easy to clean, all new, plated drive unit
- Low hand-arm vibration with comfort grip handles
- Improved performance and operation
- Quick clamping for rapid on site assembly, without tools
- Solid end handles or rope handles for pulling from the side of the slab
- Fully enclosed drive system for lower maintenance
- Applications range from factory floors and bridge decks to paths and drives
- Suction 6m
- Lift to 23m
- Delivery volume 30000 L/hr
- Low engine oil protection
- Supplied with: Strainer, Hose bands & couplings
- Full 2 year manufacturers warranty supported by a national dealer network.
- 8.0A 12V DC output
- Twin UK 3 pin sockets
- 9-hour continuous run time on a single tank
- Peak Power 3500W, Full power 3300W, Rated power 3000W
- Loncin 212cc OHV single cylinder, 4.0hp (3.0kW) @3600rpm.
- Complies with latest EU Stage V emission standards