Product InformationProduct code: LC2500-AS5 Categories: Generators, Small Equipment.
The LC2500-AS is compact, reliable and powerful enough to run items from lights to workshop tools. Powered by a single-cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled model with net power of 5.5H and displacement of 196cc, with a rated output of 2.00KW and a max’ output of 2.2kw. It has OHV (Overhead Valve) technology for smoother running and reliable economic performance. Has powder-coated, steel safety bars to protect the engine and fuel tank, also making it easy to move around. If you are considering using this generator with sensitive equipment, it is highly advisable to use it in conjunction with a good surge protector.Run time- 15 hours.
Loncin was established in 1993 as a motorcycle manufacturer and in 2005 became a collaborative partner of BMW. The company, whose portfolio now includes engines, generators and motorcycles, has developed a reputation for high quality, reliable and durable products.
- Engine Type: Single cylinder,4 stroke, forced cooling ,OHV
- Engine Make: Loncin
- Engine Model: G200FD
- Engine Capacity: 196cc
- Max Output: 2200w
- Rated Output: 2000w
- Fuel Consumption (litres p/h): 395g/Kw.h
- Fuel Tank Capacit: 18L
- Rated Voltage: 110V/115V/120V/220V/ 230V/240
- Rated Frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Run Time: 15hs
- Sockets: 2 x 16A
- Voltage Regulation: Yes (AVR)
- Noise Level: 75dB
- Starting system: Recoil start (transistorised magneto ignition)
- Circuit Breaker: Yes
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Housing: 28mm Tubular steel
- Wheels: No
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 59cm x 430cm × 46.5cm
- Weight: 43kg
- 8.0A 12V DC output
- Twin UK 3 pin sockets
- 9-hour continuous run time on a single tank
- Peak Power 3500W, Full power 3300W, Rated power 3000W
- Loncin 212cc OHV single cylinder, 4.0hp (3.0kW) @3600rpm.
- Complies with latest EU Stage V emission standards
- Suction 6m
- Lift to 23m
- Delivery volume 30000 L/hr
- Low engine oil protection
- Supplied with: Strainer, Hose bands & couplings
- Full 2 year manufacturers warranty supported by a national dealer network.